Thursday, April 23, 2009

So when does summer vacation begin?!

Yep, I had to go back to work this week and I am already ready for Summer Vacation! It was so hard to leave my little babies after being home for so long! I don't care what anyone says--being a stay-at-home-mom is so much fun! It is the hardest job on planet Earth though! :) Poor Lizzie has been missing her play dates with Baby G and Loggy (her pet name for Garrett and Logan-ha ha). Luckily her Grammy and Gram-pa are here from Michigan to keep her entertained so I am sure she is having a blast. Heck she probably doesn't even notice I am gone everyday! It actually wasn't too hard to leave her because I knew she would be just fine but oh man, leaving Cam-man--that was tough--it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I just have to keep reminding myself that there are only 5 more weeks until Summer Vacation.

Today Ron decided to stop coaching, so as of today he is no longer a coach. He will stay at the school next year as a history teacher. I feel bad for him, I know he loves basketball and I just hope he doesn't regret his decision. It is hard to work for someone who has a complete lack of respect for others. It has been hard for me to sit quietly and watch someone treat my husband that way! I hope eventually he will find his way back to coaching basketball because I know that is his passion but his heart just was not into the football part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment